I am writing this post and it is very important to me so I am going to be using a lot of power words.
I don’t think they’re lying, but if they’re not lying, then they’re not telling the truth.
You don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. No devices are linked to your Microsoft account. There are no devices associated with your Microsoft account. Not a single device is linked to your Microsoft account. Nothing is linked to your Microsoft account.
RECOMMENDED: Download this tool to help you safely fix common Windows errors & automatically optimize system performance
Are you attempting to install a game or software purchased from the Microsoft Store but encountering an error? It’s disappointing after all the enthusiasm you had when you decided to get it. However, as many individuals have experienced, there are reasons why problems like these arise.
The following error message may appear:
“Do you have a specific location in mind for your installation? It seems that you do not have any relevant device(s) associated with your Microsoft account. Sign in with your Microsoft account on a device to install.”
Your only choice is to cancel since the install button is greyed out. It’s reasonable, but when you know you have a device where you can install the software or game you just bought on your PC, it may be confusing. This problem occurs for certain customers when their Microsoft account is linked to an Xbox system that isn’t compatible. Most games are also compatible with Windows PC, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Microsoft Store may be experiencing server difficulties, which resulted in the error message appearing on your screen. It may be experiencing trouble connecting to your Microsoft account and reconciling data. There are a variety of different reasons why you may be seeing this problem, but there are also solutions.
DON’T MISS OUT ON SPECIAL OFFERS ON XBOX CONSOLES AT AMAZON!
How to Troubleshoot & Fix “You don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account” Problem on PC
The “Don’t have any relevant devices connected to your Microsoft account” problem with the Microsoft Store on a Windows 10 PC may be troubleshooted and resolved using the methods listed below. You may try each option one at a time to see whether it enables you to install the software or game that you paid for.
Method 1: Double-check your device’s maximum capacity.
Microsoft only enables you to connect up to ten devices. To make the transaction, you must first remove the extra gadget.
- In your browser, go to account.microsoft.com/devices.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Select Manage device limitations from the drop-down menu.
- Check the Device limit under Apps and games.
- Remove the extra devices if you have more than ten.
- Under the device you wish to remove, click Show information or Manage.
- More actions may be selected.
- Remove the item by clicking on it.
Method #2: Double-check the Microsoft Account you’re using.
- Go to your computer’s Settings menu.
- Navigate to Accounts.
- Go to the left-hand panel.
- Select Email & app accounts.
- Check to see whether you’re using your Microsoft Account to log in. If you don’t already have one, create one.
- Add a Microsoft account by clicking the Add a Microsoft account button.
- Enter the credentials for your local account.
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the area under “Your Information.”
- To sign in with a Microsoft account, go to Sign in with a Microsoft account.
- Go to your Microsoft Account and sign in.
Method #3 – Using the Microsoft Store, sign out and then sign back in
- Open the Microsoft Store app on your device.
- Click your profile symbol in the top right corner.
- Choose a Microsoft account.
- Sign out by clicking the Sign out button.
- Now, choose the profile icon from the drop-down menu.
- Sign In is the option to choose.
- Fill up your Microsoft account information.
Reset the Microsoft Store App (Method #4)
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to the Apps section.
- Look for Microsoft Store and expand it by clicking on it.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Reset the computer by pressing the Reset button.
- Click Reset once more.
- After the procedure is completed, restart your computer.
Method #5 – Download and install any Windows updates that are available.
A lot of customers reported that the issue was resolved simply by installing the latest updates on their Windows 10 machine.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Update & Security.
- Check for updates by clicking the Check for Updates button.
- After installing the updates, restart your computer.
Remove Microsoft Store Database Files (Method #6)
- Navigate to the C drive on your computer.
- Choose Windows.
- Go to SoftwareDistribution for further information.
- Choose DataStore.
- Select DataStore.edb from the drop-down menu.
- DataStore.edb should be deleted.
- Your computer should be restarted.
Method #7 – Activate your Microsoft Store App Once More
- To begin, open the Command Prompt.
- To re-register your Microsoft Store app, use the following command:
- Unrestricted powershell -ExecutionPolicy -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRootWinStoreAppxManifest.XML Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRootWinStoreAppxManifest.XML
Which of the following techniques did you use to resolve the Microsoft account issue while downloading games from the Microsoft Store? Write to us in the comments area below to let us know what works for you.
ARE YOU STILL HAVING PROBLEMS? To fix Windows problems and safely improve system performance, use this application.
In order to setup a new device, I have to add that device to my Microsoft account. However, I don’t have a Microsoft account. So, I have to add a Microsoft account to my computer in order to add a device to my Microsoft account. However, I don’t have a Microsoft account. So, I have to add a Microsoft account to my computer in order to add a device to my Microsoft account.. Read more about how do i link an applicable device to my microsoft account and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does Microsoft say I dont have any applicable devices?
This is because you have not connected your device to the Xbox One.
How do you fix Microsoft Store It looks like you dont have any applicable devices?
I am sorry, but I cannot help you with this.
How do I make an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account?
Microsoft does not allow for this to be done on their end.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how do i add a device to my microsoft account
- no applicable devices linked to microsoft account
- microsoft store
- it looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account reddit
- microsoft devices