This topic is about how to delete your Ludo King account. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-844-753-0011.
The “how to delete ludo star account” is a question that is asked quite often. The answer is that the Ludo King account can be deleted by going into the settings and deleting it from there.
Ludo King is one of those games that entices gamers to play it on a regular basis and spend hours on it. And, whether you’re a student or a working person, binge-watching might be unproductive.
If you’ve grown tired of playing Ludo King and want to get rid of it forever, there are three options available.
Also see: Ludo King: How to Get Coins.
You may also request that your Ludo King account be deleted directly from the game. To discover how to submit a deactivation request via the game menu, go to the instructions below.
- Open the Ludo King app on your phone.
- Then, at the bottom, select the Settings gear icon.
- Hover over the Support Email option on the settings page and select the Compose button.
- Fill out the Contact Us form with information such as your email address and the topic of your message, and then create a message to deactivate your account.
- Finally, press the Send button.
Also, how do you utilize diamonds in Ludo King?
This option will suit you better if you have checked in to the game using your Facebook account.
- Create a Facebook account.
- Now, in the upper right corner of the screen, click the three horizontal line button.
- On the following step, choose Settings.
- Then, under Security, choose Apps and Websites.
- On the next window, look for the Ludo King app in the list and choose it.
- Now, as indicated in the screenshot above, press the Remove button.
- Finally, a pop-up will open; pick the required steps for the game’s removal, and then hit the Remove button once again.
A word of caution: deleting the account will result in the irreversible loss of any matches, messages, and information related with it.
Furthermore, if you simply delete the app from your smartphone without having your account canceled from the platform, all of your prior information will be restored on Ludo King when you reinstall the program and log in with the same Facebook or Google account.
Also, how do you play Ludo King with your WhatsApp friends?
If you joined up for the game using your email address, here’s how to remove your Ludo King account for good.
Step 1: Log in to the email address you used to register for the app. Step 2: Write an email and send it to [email protected] Step 3: Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject box. Step 4: Send an email to Ludo King demanding that they remove your account from their database and destroy any information you may have with them.
By contacting them support, you may use the template below to remove the Ludo King account.
To: [email protected]
Request to remove your Ludo King account
Greetings, Ludo King supporters!
I’m a registered user of Ludo King and would want to request that my account be deleted. Please walk me through the steps. The following are the fundamental data for identifying my Ludo King account and contacting me if you need any more information.
Username: Name: Email address/phone number on file:
Also, how do you send emoji in Ludo King?
Reader, writer, attorney, and horseback rider. Vishal thinks he’s funny, till you give him a drink; then he’s hilarious!
Vishal may be reached at [email protected]
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete a king account?
A: On the left-hand side, youll see a list of all your storage items. Just click on an individual one to delete it.
How can I delete my Facebook account in Ludo king?
A: There is no delete option for Facebook accounts in Ludo King. However, you can deactivate your account by turning off the app from within the settings menu on both iOS and Android
How do I permanently delete my Ludo talent account?
A: Ludo Talent does not have an option to delete accounts permanently. However, if you dont use the account anymore, you can simply close it and move on with your life!
- ludo king