Today, we will be helping you with a common problem that many people have faced before.
We hope this article helps to solve your issue and take away some frustration from the experience.
If not, feel free to use our chat support system or call us at 1-844-738-3699 for additional assistance!.
The “equalizer apo not working” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many fixes to the issue, but some do not work.
He spent much of his time building new talents and learning more about the IT industry, since he was passionate about technology, Windows, and anything that had a power button. Coming from a strong foundation in computer science,… Read more
Date last updated: December 20, 2021
Publish date: October 2020
- Equalizer APO provides you unrivaled control over how you adjust and improve the audio on your PC.
- If the software is working properly but there are no noises, use this instructions to troubleshoot your Realtek sound drivers.
- There’s no need to be concerned about driver issues since automated technologies exist to solve them quickly.
- To resolve your audio difficulties, you need attentively follow each option and take the steps in settings.
Update your PC’s drivers to keep it healthy. This program will aid in the detection of outdated and malfunctioning drivers, as well as the automated search for a suitable replacement. As a result, you’ll be using all of your system’s components at maximum capacity. In three simple steps, you can check your drivers:
- Now you can get DriverFix for free (secured download)
- Start the application and choose the Scan option.
- Wait for the scan to complete before beginning to install the required drivers.
- This month, 0 readers have successfully downloaded DriverFix.
Although Windows provides limited choices for altering or combining system and media sounds, several third-party apps fill in the gaps admirably.
For example, Equalizer APO provides you complete control over the sound on your PC.
If Equalizer APO isn’t working, it’s most likely because to a problem with your Realtek sound drivers.
This is due to the fact that the software seems to run well, but your sound drivers do not play any audio.
To understand how to solve this problem with Windows, read this tutorial all the way to the end.
How can I resolve the issues with Equalizer APO and Realtek sound drivers?
1. Use a specific software to update drivers.
By automatically upgrading and replacing your old or malfunctioning sound drivers, a specialized tool has been proved to fix the Equalizer APO and Realtek sound driver issues.
It instantly examines your system for driver problems, then downloads and installs the correct versions from its vast database of over 18 million driver files.
You also don’t have to be concerned about system failures caused by incompatible drivers. You will get up-to-date versions that will improve the performance of your device if you use automatic assistance.
As a result, if you want a thorough scan that finds driver faults and updates them in minutes, you will almost certainly require a specialist program such as the one listed below.
2. Set up as SFX/EFX.
- Search for the Configurator by using the Windows key.
- Select the Equalizer APO Configurator from the drop-down menu.
- Mark all the devices you’ll utilize with the equalizer in the Playback devices tab.
- Check the boxes next to Pre-mix and Post-mix.
- Select the Troubleshooting options (use only if there are issues) checkbox.
- Select Install as SFX/EFX from the dropdown menu (experimental).
- Exit the Configurator after saving your choices.
NOTE: If you attempt these settings and still have difficulties with Equalizer APO and Realtek sound drivers, go back to step 1 and uncheck the checkboxes next to Pre-mix and Post-mix, then try again.
3. Disable audio device hardware acceleration.
- Select Hardware and Sound from the Control Panel.
- Select Sounds.
- Select the Playback tab.
- Select Properties from the right-click menu on the audio device.
- Select the Advanced option from the drop-down menu.
- Uncheck the option for this device’s audio hardware acceleration.
- Save your changes by using the OK button.
4. Turn on all of the upgrades.
- Select Hardware and Sound from the Control Panel.
- Select Sounds from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle over to the Playback tab.
- Select Properties from the context menu when you right-click on your sound device.
- Select the Enhancements option from the drop-down menu.
- Uncheck the option that says “Disable all improvements.”
- Then press the OK button.
5. Take use of the Windows Registry
Open the Registry Editor with administrative privileges.
- Search for and launch the Configurator from the Start menu.
- Select the device to use with the equalization from the Playback devices tab.
- To copy a device command to the clipboard, use the Copy Device command to clipboard button.
- To paste the command, open Notepad or a comparable software and hit CTRL + V. Take notice of the section of the command that is enclosed in curly brackets. This is the Registry key you’ll change.
- Back up your registry using this method to be safe.
- Search for regedit using the Windows key.
- Select Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click on Registry Editor.
Find the right answer.
- Navigate to the following folder in the Windows Registry: HKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionMMDevicesAudioRender
- To enlarge the last key, click the arrow beside it.
- With the string within the curly brackets from step 4 above, choose a key name.
Change the permissions for it.
- Select Permissions from the context menu when you right-click on this key.
- Hit Advanced.
- Select the Change option from the drop-down menu.
- In the space given, type Everyone and then click Find name.
- Then press the OK button.
- Mark the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects option in Advanced Security Settings.
- Select a primary link after clicking the Add button.
- Enter Everyone, fill up the blanks, and click OK.
- From the Basic permissions box, choose Full control.
- Close the dialog box after making your adjustments.
- Return to the Registry Editor and select the key using the right-click menu.
- Remove the key and restart your computer.
- Use the Configurator to reinstall APO.
At this time, you should be able to resolve the Equalizer APO and Realtek sound driver issues.
If you’ve tried all of these solutions and still can’t receive sound from your computer, you may try a clean install of Windows.
In any case, leave your thoughts in the comments area below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “equalizer apo on startup” is a problem that has been present for a while. This can be fixed by updating the equalizer APO.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix my equalizer Apo?
A: You should go to settings and then sound, press the test button next to your equalizer and see if you hear any noise. If it sounds fine then I am not sure what happened
Is there an equalizer for Realtek?
A: Yes, it is called Sound Blaster EQ.
Does equalizer APO work on Windows 11?
A: Although it does not work on Windows 11, there is a workaround for this. If you have an Android device or Linux machine, use Bluetooth to connect the equalizer APO to your computer and then run the software.
- equalizer apo keeps uninstalling
- equalizer apo not working windows 7
- peace equalizer not working
- equalizer apo reduce volume
- equalizer apo crackling